Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Remember When I Dropped Out of Nursing School?
More ramblings from my scattered brain...This has been a TERRIBLE week. It started Saturday and has not stopped. I've been in a cranky mood and everyone else seems to have been as well. Today I had to go to Georgia for orientation to the hospital. Putting more gas in my car? Check. Complete and utter waste of my time due to unorganization? Check. Day ruining? Double check. School was just kind of blah this week until yesterday, when we had to watch 2 videos. The first one was on colostomys(see yesterday's status) and the second was on inserting catheters. The colostomy was pretty interesting and informative, the catheters however, made me want to hide under the table and cry. We have been talking about therapeutic communication in class and I'm pretty sure that when I have to cath someone and run out of the room screaming/crying because I have mess with their junk, it won't be very therapeutic. And then there's the whole video...where do they find these people who agree to be in them? Do they get paid to expose their nether regions for oodles of people to see? I'm clueless and slightly horrified. On a totally different page, I'm listening to the AU baseball game right now like a loser, because I couldn't find anyone to go with me...any takers next time?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Bad mood? You wouldn't happen to be referring to my piss poor attitude would you? Dallis
ReplyDelete