- Last weekend I definitely did not get locked out of my car related to a terrible wedding date and have to be rescued by my ex. This is so not typical of me and never EVER would happen.
- Friday night of course I absolutely did not stay up ALL NIGHT LONG making a groom's cake that was a delicious chocolate cake replica of Bear Bryant's houndstooth hat(pictures later), and I most certainly did not drink 3! huge sugar-free Red Bulls in the process and I surely didn't die a little(A LOT) inside making a bammer cake.
- Saturday night positively did not involve the most AWKWARD blind date of my 25 years, and you bet I did not drink too much to compensate for the awkwardness, and that that in turn could not have made it even more awkward!
- And Sunday I surely didn't sleep until almost 1:30 and then spend 7 hours reading back posts of this same blog because I feel like I know this woman and her family and just started reading a couple of months ago and felt like I needed to catch up on the entire story, and you better believe there was absolutely no leftover chocolate cake involved.
- And after the marathon previous post reading session there IS NO WAY I then proceeded to peel myself off the couch only to drive and purchase a $5 Hot-n-Ready pizza from Little Caesars. And it absolutely was not completely finished within 24 hours of purchase...I would never do that, because I don't have a love affair with pizza, nor do I crave it all the time, everyday.
- And lastly....I most certainly did not eat that pizza on the couch and then return to my bed to go back to sleep. I did not only leave my couch on Sunday for only the restroom and pizza, as that would be completely ridiculous.
So as MckMama always asks...what did you not do this week?

No comments:
Post a Comment