Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Picture Time!

This is Sarah and her WONDERFUL friends from Colorado...we had a great time and I'm glad I got to meet such great girls and can't wait to see them again soon! Below is a picture of some wind turbines that were in Kansas on our drive back. They were the most interesting thing we saw the whole drive and they lasted forever. They were really cool and so huge, and I think kind of pretty. They looked to me like dancers spinning or cartwheeling or something. Either way, they had a hypnotic kind of peaceful effect.
Here are some of my nursing friends...this was at a party one of the girls had after class was over. It was mucho fun-o.




So as evidenced by the crazy placement of all these pictures I can't figure out how to make them go where I want them to! So this is me and Brandy(and Avery) at one of her showers(look closely and you can see my watch!), and then here is the cake I made and the stuff I knit. Are you astounded with my talent?







2 comments:

  1. OH my goodness, That cake is amazing. Will you make my baby cake when I get pregnant in twenty years. I miss you guys, come see me in Birmingham

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you made great cakes but I had no clue you knitted as well! The booties, mittens and hat are really cute!

    ReplyDelete