Wednesday, May 6, 2009
The Watch again.....Seriously?
Just a little update with my watch drama.....Last night ANOTHER complete and total stranger made a comment about my watch! This time I did NOT politely defer to my nursing school/hate wearing watches explanation. This time I took it off and threw it in a trash can. Maybe a little too dramatic, no? Much thanks to my new friend Gary for getting it out and making sure it was safely back on my wrist, not lodged in one of said strangers orifices. Said stranger tried to apologize later and make up some lame excuse, but I was having none of it. Maybe instead of focusing on my (obviously horrendous)choice in wristwear, we could devote our energies to solving a real problem. Just a suggestion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

AHAHAHAHA!!! This is funny. We need to find you a new watch that is accepted by the fashion police.
ReplyDelete