Sunday, July 12, 2009

I think I've found my calling...

I haven't really been up to much lately...work has been slow, so therefore I have spent 95% of my time in the sun. I'm almost sunned out, but not quite. Let's just say I will not be suffering from vitamin D deficiency anytime soon! I'm enjoying my "savage tan" right now because school is right around the corner and I have a feeling the sun will be neglected. But then I'll have way more funny and interesting stories to write about again, especially since we'll be doing OB and you're all familiar with my catheter insertion phobia(is there a Latin word for that?)...I don't even want to think about babies! But on to what to do with my life! I should be a food stylist! Think about it; I love cooking and I love being arts and craftsy! And you don't really really cook the food, only kind of, and you just have to make it look yummy and set a pretty table and such. Now if one of you can tell me how to succesfully go about doing that I would be able to quit nursing and be much obliged! I'll leave with a picture of my tan and my little friend Maggie, and can already feel your envy through my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment