I certainly have not been using napkins for the past 5 days because I've been out of toilet paper and haven't been to the store, and I would never make my houseguests do the same...that would just be rude.
And I would never not take a real shower for 4 days using "I've been in the water at the lake" as my excuse, because afterall, that would be kind of gross.
I would also never sleep until almost 11 and then proceed to move only from the bed to the couch and not leave my command post all day because it's raining. Even though I desperately need toilet paper, a shower, etc., etc.
There are more, these are the worst, don't think too poorly of me!

same here but used paper towels I finally broke down today and went and bought T-paper LOL
ReplyDeleteWe were out of TP too and we finally broke down and got it at the store.
ReplyDelete