Well here we go again....
Let's just go ahead and say that "I certainly didn't shower for a long time again because I was at the lake" will be a permanent fixture on the list until it gets too cold to go to the lake anymore!
I certainly did NOT buy some Butter Pecan ice cream the other day for some friends who didn't eat it so I was stuck with it, and since it's really not my fave, I did not really eat it by putting a spoonful in my mouth and then spitting out all of the pecans!
I did not go to Kroger Friday evening and get so frustrated with the self checkout machine that I yelled at it a little and beat on it alot.
I would never go to KFC for dinner when I have a perfectly good lean pocket at home, because this is absolutely not the poorest I've been in a long time, and on the drive home you can bet I did not eat every last piece of meat off my chicken leg!
And at work today I did not try to put away some grapes in the bathroom, because I promise I'm not losing my mind!
And lastly...yesterday I would have never worn my bathing suit top all day as a substitute for putting on a bra because I am not that lazy!
Oops! One more...On Wednesday I am not going to see Aerosmith in concert because that would just be not very much fun!
What have you not been doing?

This confuses me everytime I read your "Not Me Mondays." I really have to concentrate to extract the meaning.
ReplyDeleteI love Not Me Mondays by the way!
ReplyDelete